Website Terms Disclaimer
These terms govern your use of this site including your participation in our online community (whether you’re registered, contributing content or just browsing). Please read and check these terms regularly as they may change from time to time.
This Site is intended to provide general information only, and should not be considered as a substitute for advice covering any specific situation. Users should seek appropriate advice before taking or refraining from taking any action in reliance on any information contained in any part of this Site.
Using our site:
By using AirCrewser.com (the site) you agree to be bound by these terms:
- No commercial use of this site is permitted. You may use the site for personal, non-commercial purposes only.
- If you are under the age of 18 you need your parents’ permission before using the site or registering.
Contributing to the site
If you engage with someone else’s application on the site (e.g. using or posting content on the application), an independent legal relationship is formed between you and the application provider. An application provider may impose terms on your use of their application.
You agree that all of your contribution to the site is your own work. You license us the non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide rights to reproduce, communicate, edit, store, adapt or otherwise use any content you upload to the site, including any feedback that you submit through the site, via third party applications available through the site, on the site and in our other products (your content). This includes the right to sublicense to others at our discretion.
You also consent to your content being altered, edited or adapted for such uses, or to ensure your content does not infringe these terms or breach the law, as we see fit. Although we generally attribute you as the author, it’s not always possible. So you consent to us not attributing authorship to you, or only attributing your registered ‘handle’. We will ask you before publishing your real name.
Prohibited content.You must ensure that your content does not contain anything that breaches any laws or rights, including by:
- defaming any person
- breaching any intellectual property rights
- containing commercial advertising
- containing excessively coarse language or content on our website or social media channels.
If you would like to include someone else’s copyright material, trademark or other intellectual property in your content you must first obtain and keep their written permission.
Removal of content and termination of accounts
We may remove your content from the site in our discretion.
We may terminate or suspend your registration (and any future accounts) if you have breached these terms multiple times or if the breach is serious.
In accessing any part of our Site, you agree not to use the Site or cause or permit the Site to be used:
- to jeopardise or prejudice the operation, quality or integrity of the Site, or the operation, quality or integrity of any telecommunications network;
- to harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- for any commercial purpose including any direct marketing, surveys, contests or pyramid schemes, nor to use the Site to participate in sending chain letters, junk e-mail, spam, duplicative or unsolicited messages, advertising or promotional material;
- to distribute, download, upload, or transmit any material which contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other harmful or disruptive components to attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- or contrary to the terms and conditions of any Internet Service Provider you may use.
You further agree to defend, hold harmless and indemnify AirCrewser for any loss, expenses or damage we suffer or incur if you breach any of these obligations or any other Terms.
The Site contains links to third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience only and you are solely responsible for evaluating the content and accuracy of materials on such third party websites. If you choose to access linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk.
AirCrewser generally welcomes the hyper-linking to the Site from other appropriate websites. Any links to the Site from another website must be presented in such a manner that the viewing of the Site is not impaired by framing or similar techniques that may impact the visitor’s perception of the Site or their user experience.
Notice and Take Down Procedure
If you identify material on the Site which you believe infringes any of your own intellectual property rights, you should contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Your letter must include the following:
- A signature confirming that you are the owner of an exclusive right, or that you are a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right, that is allegedly being infringed on the Site;
- You must identify the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed on the Site;
- You must identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit AirCrewser to locate the material;
- You must provide information reasonably sufficient to permit AirCrewser to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which you may be contacted;
- You must confirm in writing that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- You must confirm in writing that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Where AirCrewser receives a valid notice containing the above information, we will take steps to investigate the matter and, where we are satisfied that the allegation is merited, we will remove the offending content. Any removal will be on a “without prejudice” basis and shall not constitute any admission of responsibility on the part of AirCrewser or any other party. If you have any other concerns regarding the Site, please see the Contact details at the end of these Terms.
The Site has been designed and these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland (excluding Northern Ireland). Any dispute arising out of the access or use of the Site will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish courts (excluding Northern Ireland).
If for any reason you wish to contact us, we can be reached at: email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our website.